The Eston Fairgrounds contain two junior ball diamonds and one senior ball diamond.
Senior ball is played throughout the spring and is on a recreational basis.
Eston minor ball runs during the months of May and June each year.
KidSport funding is available for those who qualify, but is not guaranteed. KidSport Funding must be applied for prior to ball registration deadline.
Children will be placed on teams according to their age in the current calendar year. Eston minor ball offers the following divisions:
- T-Ball (2017-2019) $65
- Rally Cap (2015-2016) $65
- U9 Female (2015-2017) – TBD based on numbers & coaching staff $65
- U11 Female (2012-2014) – TBD based on numbers & coaching staff $80
- U13 Female (2010-2011) – TBD based on numbers & coaching staff $80
- U15 Female (2008-2009) – TBD based on numbers & coaching staff $80
- 11U (2012-2014) co-ed $100
- 13U (2010-2011) co-ed $100
- 15U (2008-2009) co-ed $100
- 18U (2005-2007) co-ed $100
DQ® Rally Cap Initiation Program
Baseball Sask and Baseball Canada are excited to announce the launch of the DQ® Rally Cap Initiation Program for all active members of Baseball Sask.
Rally Cap, while designed for the kids, is also a tremendous teaching tool for coaches just entering the game. A complete set of practice plans, along with drills and skill development ideas are built into this program.
The DQ® Rally Cap Program is an initiative to enhance players’ and coaches’ first experience with the game. The program helps teams teach players the five FUNdamentals of baseball in a fun and safe environment. Players have the opportunity to perform different tasks in order to earn a coloured Baseball Canada DQ® Rally Cap. Cap colours correspond with various levels of achievement. The program is designed for young baseball players.
1. Create a fun environment in which children and adults are actively engaged together in the game of baseball.
2. Develop fundamental motor skills and teach baseball skills and rules to the players.
3. Experience success with an emphasis on good sportsmanship.
4. Promote increased self-esteem among DQ® Rally Cap children and adults.
5. Recruit new coaches and volunteers.